Thursday, October 3, 2013

My Heart's Deep Feeling For The One I Love

You have one new message...Message One, Thursday, August 24 at 9:45 AM

      I'm trying to trust myself and believe what my heart is telling me. I'm looking down the hall, and I see your smiling face. I'm lost in a dark jail cell, but you seemed to be what lights up my room. I'm trying to tell you just how I feel, but every time I'm close enough; I don't know what to say. I'm wishing that you were just a mind reader so you could just see what I want to say. I'm scared and afraid that it won't work like how we want, but I want to be back in your arms.  While my brain is running out of control 24/7, my heart is begging for it to feel some love, but I reject it because I don't have time, so now, I'm swelling up inside. I'm always running around and around that I'm not sure I'm always on the ground. I've allowed my life to become so wild and crazy, that I'm slowly slipping from my childhood and its wonderful memories. So now, it looks like just one question remains. Can we try again, where I will finally commit to it? I've had time to think, and I now see that sometimes I'm not as smart as I seem to be, so now maybe you'll understand me, and see what causes me to be the me you see. Last time I wasn't sure about what being in a relationship meant, but it means to give, and never look back, and accept the person with whom you are with. Now more than ever, I could use someone like you in my world which is slowly falling apart. Your love and support would mean te world to me. I've closed my heart too what I so deeply need that I am as cold as ice, but with you, my heart would be let free, and maybe I would be able to learn to love again. I know that it didn't work last time, but I'm willing to fight for it this time, and most importantly, I won't let what's happened in the past affect us again, but I need time, and space to get use to a trusting relationship that I hope and want to have with you...

End of messages...

No comments:

Post a Comment